01 February, 2010

"You have to leave, I appriciate that, but I hate when conversation slips out of our grasp..."

^^ That line is gorgeous. The whole song is gorgeous.
Not even the line itself, just all the memories and stuff that it brings back. Oh hi nostalgia!
I swear, Maximo Park are absolutely GENIUS.




Summer or Winter?

I like Autumn because everything seems all orange and weird, I just had to go and be awkward didn't I? Okay, I pick Summer then, i'm getting a bit fed up of Winter now...
What’s been the happiest time of your life to date?
*Thinks* Okay, that's rrrreally hard... I can think of a lot of things but i'm not gonna type it, hello cringe fest :)) I will say this though, it's so nice that a lot of the happiest times relate to doing normal everyday things with one rrreally special person, that's pretty cringey but rather nice aswell. Also, when I got into uni, that was an immense feeling...

Saddest time of your life to date?
The really big stuff? Most recently, 16th February 2009, the end of February 2009, March 2009, July 2009.
Before that? Probably some random times in years 9 and 10, it's weird to think that the weirdness balanced itself out and it flipped to me having some of my happiest times, strrrange. Christ on a bike, year 12. An awful lot of year 12 was horrible.
Wow, miserable?!

Do you ever wish that your life had been different?
Every now and again I will go into one of my weird trance like states and imagine things if they'd been different, it often happens when i'm feeling rrreally miserable and right there in that moment, I wish everything was different. I can't help it, it's just what I do. I wish that I could take every event and tweak it ever so slightly, sometimes just for the fun of it, sometimes because i've gone over wanting to make things so different so many times... Then everything becomes a bit clearer and I think about what i've got, who i've got, what i've lost and who i've lost, i'm not over the moon with the results for the things/people i've lost but i'm so happy with the things and people that I have and that counts for everything. I believe that everything happens for a reason, even the rrreally horrible stuff, I don't always know what the reason is, sometimes you never know, sometimes it's there straight away but that's what I believe. No, I don't wish my life had been different, i'd like to change some things but I can't and that's probably for the best.

What scares you?
The dentist. I am stupidly afraid of the dentist, i'm not even sure why. I remember when I was younger my mum got really freaked out at the dentist and I was there, maybe that's what's stuck with me? Anyway, I hate it, if I ever get tooth ache I freak out completely because of that. Bleh, snakes aswell, no, no, no, I do not like snakes. I'm not very fond of blue pen either, it actually makes me feel sick, it used to be really bad but it's not so bad anymore... Okay, I sound mental, score.

What makes you happy?
Ummm, lots of things. My family, they are the biggest bunch of weirdos but have stood by me through absolutely everything, even when i've not wanted to stick by myself, when i've wanted to like, turn into someone else, they never allowed me too and always made me feel like I was enough. Aww. Then there's Catharine, actually would not be me without her, it freaks me out a bit because I rely on her an awful lot and I used to hate relying on anyone cos I was convinced i'd get let down but we kind of balance each other out and yeah :) My gorgeous friends, from Naomi to my uni girls to everyone in between, I love them all to bitssss. Hm, what else? The usual crap, music, sleeeeping...

Would you say you’ve changed much recently?
Define recently? Well, yeah, I guess. I'm changing all the time, everyone is but some things and some people are worth staying the same for and some things and people are worth changing for... It's all very odd...

Do you regret anything that you’ve done?
I like to think of the whole 'no regrets' thing because, as good old Robbie Williams once said, they don't work. He was right, they don't work at all but of course I regret stuff, not loooooads of stuff because that would be a waste of a life but yeah, I do have regrets but I can't do anything about them now.

Who has made you happiest in your life so far?
A lot of people make me so happy but when it comes down to it, Catharine Crowson. End of really.

Who has hurt you the most?
Steve but then at the same time he hasn't cos he doesn't deserve the role of having such a big impact on me. Tosser. Then there's Ellen and Cat but that's completely different cos a lot of that was my doing I guess...

How?
It doesn't really matter anymore cos what's done is done and I like to think that i'm strong enough to forgive and stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment