13 February, 2010

CBR + JM + JL = < 3

I'm not quite sure what the overall point of this blog is going to be, then again, am I ever?

I'm on the biggest chill out music session of my life, it's incredible.
Corinne Bailey Rae + John Mayer + John Legend = LOVE.
You know what the most amaaazing thing is, I think they've got a song that they're all on...
Oh my gosh, i've actually just fell stupidly in love...


Oh wow, there's John Mayer, casually just joining in on the guitar... Oh hello John Legend on piano. Wow, this is immense.

Okay, stepping away from the musical beauty now *ohmygosssh, gravity, nomnomnommm* and onto other things... I think i'm going to dye my hair in my week off, something a bit different, maybe something a bit lighter so if it messes up I can just go over it darker? Hmm, we'll have to see
I'm going to treat myself to some new converse aswell I think... I have quite a bit of money just waiting at home for me, along with a brand new camera, i'm pretty excited about that one i'm not gonna lie.
xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment