20 February, 2010

RAWWWWR

"Some girls won't dance to the beat of the track, she won't walk away but she won't look back..."
- The amaaazing Lady Gaga < 3


Me, Cat, Britt and Bexx went to see Lady Gaga at the MEN last night, it was pretty amazing if i'm being completely honest. At the time of me being there, I wasn't really taking it all in like I should have done, her songs get to me in a really odd way, it's really strange cos no other singers do that the way she does... I know I really like a singer or whatever if they get to me and she does but it's really surreal, not overly sure why. I was watching a news report thing the other day about her being amazingly talented and stuff but she takes the attention off her talent with her fashion which I think is just rubbish cos every aspect of that woman is damn incredible.

"I created the monster ball so that all the freaks were inside and the doors were locked..."
♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment