26 February, 2010

This is what it's all consisting of right about now...

LOADS of song lyrics... I'll never be the same, if we ever meet again // You look at me, it's like you hit me with lightening // I've been telling you with my eyes, my hearts on fire // Veux ton amour et je veux ton revenge, je veux ton amour // If you care to find me, look to the Western sky, as someone told me lately, everyone deserves a chance to fly // You put a spell on me, I don't know what to do // What's somebody like you, doing in a place
like this? // Have you ever tried sleeping with a broken heart? Well
you should try sleeping in my bed // If you want love, we'll make it, swim in a deep sea of blankets // I'm all out of luck, all out of faith, I would give everything just for a taste // Nobody likes to but I really like to cry // Why is it so above as below that i'm missing you everytime? I got used to you whispering things to me into the evening...
“The truth is: I’m terrified of the future. I’m absolutely horrified of failing. 
I just want to be somebody. Somebody great. I wish I was more like you, you're my somebody great.”


No comments:

Post a Comment