12 February, 2010

I'm nineteen now...

Fun tiiiimes.
The whole blog thing has been failing a bit, not to worry, not to worry... Loooooads of stuff's been going on, let me give you the overall, slightly odd, jist :)

My birrrrthday! Had an amazing time, much better than I thought actually :) Gnome stayed over on the Saturday night which was lovely, ended up with her and all the Maggie B beasts, amongst a few cheeky KF lads and weird 30 year olds in Alpine. My nana, grandad and sister visited on my actual birthday which was nice, Hayley ended up staying over which was a right laugh, hello war with KF :')
Oooh! I got loads of things on my birthday list! I gotttt, A camera (decided to get that instead of an iPod, i've not even seen it yet it's at home :P) Friends extended boxset, Mrs Doubtfiire, John Legend cd, Morrissey dvd, Florence poster (yeah, that's right, I have two now, amaaazing!!), not one hot water bottle but two, hello mr brown dog and buzz and woody... Umm, I can't remember what else was on the actual list but I got some other lovely things aswell, a necklace, a bracelet, a build-a-bear, a florence tshirt, money money moneeey, loads of stuff really :)


Carrrrnage on the 8th Feb! Oh lord! It was Winnies birthday aswell :))
It was a weird one to say the least, it consisted of us going into Liverpool, everyone realising they needed a wee on the train, me bumping into Kerry Lee Gale on the train, Emily getting in trouble for throwing a bottle on the floor, a plastic bottle, not a glass one :') Going to some weird drug crazed packed place called The Office, going to Reflex, also known as 80s heaven on earth, oh hello Wham! Um... Krazyhouse *Love love!!* where I saw Grace McGuire :)) Having my picture with big lady gaga and beyonce pictures, stealing the red beads, ripping a lot of tshirts, being called Tess for the night, getting a taxi back to uni at 4.30 with Emma and two random Americans, having to give one of the Americans a piggy back to halls, making spaghetti and beans at 5.30am... Good night all round really :')

I'm tyna think about if anything else has really happened? It's all been a bit of a blur to be completely honest... Damn Catharine being in Rome!! I'm not sure why but it's made this past week draggg quite a bit, I keep thinking today is Saturday but it obviously isn't. I'm going home for a week tomorrow, hello reading week. I swear i'm hardly here anymore. Blah. All my group of girlies have buggered off aswell :/ Well, Winnie is still here but is going later so tonight it's just me and Ems Buble, so it's all gooood.

No comments:

Post a Comment