03 February, 2010

Musical beauty? Yes, I think so.

What a pointless day i've had.

I woke up at like, 11ish and was fast asleep again by 1. I went out to the shop, bought myself some magazines, got in bed and watched Will & Grace, when Emily had finished her lessons, she joined me. We both fell asleep within about 20 minutes. I ventured out again in the evening to do my washing. Joy.

Things became a bit funner in the evening though, me and Emma went to McDonalds for our tea and rented The Ugly Truth and I bought Thelma and Louise, a film i've aaaalways wanted to see. We ended up watching 500 Days of Summer and The Ugly Truth, then Polly joined us and we got scared that Maggie B has a ghost. I had a shower at like midnight. I watched Shameless with Nic Nic and Emma and now here I am, got to be up at 9 but it's fine, i'll sleep like a bitch tomorrow, hello gym.

I had a revelation before, well, about 20 minutes ago, I was doing my thing, watching Grammy videos on youtube because i'm cool like that and have decided that these two women are two of the most incredible people on the planet. EVER.



I'm so lucky to say i've seen them both live. I saw Beyonce on her own and with Destiny's Child and I saw Gaga at that Rockcorps thing and am going to see her again on the 18th of February and i'm getting prettttty excited now, i'm going to live in the house of Gaga so it's fine.

IMMENSE.

No comments:

Post a Comment