20 February, 2010

Not overly sure what to put in this title bit (:

Cos they too busy livin’ the high life, the night life, huggin’ the high way, livin’ large, and they all say sometimes it seems that the going is just too rough, and things go wrong no matter what I do, now and then it seems that life is just too much but you've got the love I need to see me through...

I'm waiting for my mum to wake up and shout at me to shut up singing You've got the dirtee love :') We're not as bad now which is good, there was bad times there but i'm not going into that one anytime soon...
So yeah, you've got the dirtee love, cheeky bit of dizzee and florence, absolutely amaaaazing! She won best album of 2009 at the brits and I actually screamed, I felt like some kind of proud mother or something!
 
Hmm, i'm trying to think of what's been going on. Well, it's my reading week, kind of coming to an end though, it's been pretty unproductive really. I've not slept in my bed in my room once all week which is pretty odd but it's fine, gives room for the tent I guess (oh my life is a joke!). I've had some Cat tiiiimes which have been lovely, consisted mainly of pizza hut, the princess and the frog, lady gaga and her not cooking my fish fingers correctly, nothing out of the ordinary there then :P Ahahaha, all the girls from uni have just rang me scrrrreaming Million Dollar Bill down the phone! It was hilarious, last night in the middle of the concert, my phone goes and I answer it cos it was in my hand anyway and I just heard them all scrrrreaming Bad Romance at the top of their lungs :') I actually stood there just laughing... I've missed the a lot this week :/ Things haven't been amazingly amazing at home either which hasn't really helped. Blah.
 
I found a pretty picture of my Disney couture necklace that I got for my 18th on some random website before...
What else has happened? I bought myself some new stuff! My birthday money is now officially gone, to be fair it was never really here I spent it that fast, oh wellllll. I got some new heels, a dress, a jumper, some make up crap and the skins boxset, series one, two and three :) Quite impressive really... I've also finally sorted Pollys birthday presents out which is gooood. I had some pancakes and had some quality time with the grandparents which was lovely, it's my nanas 60th birthday party tomorrow (yes, I know, young times, we've been through the fact that my mama was only a baba when she had me, well, 20 but to me that's a baba..) which i'm really looking forward to (: Emma and Emily are coming to it, cheeky bit of a family reunion, crazy relatives on hand to buy drinks all night, dancingggg, 'she puts on a good spread!'... It's gonna be a good'un I can feel it!
 
I'm STILL trying to sort my itunes out, it's so hard! So far I have 2050 songs, that's like 2 or 3 thousand less than my old itunes had :/ It's pretty fun though, loads of old random songs keep popping into my head which is always fun...
 
I've come to the definate conclusion that I want to go and see Wicked in London, please please pleeeease pretty please!! I can't stop listening to the soundtrack, Emma is an absolute sweeeetie, she sent me For Good and was like, THIS IS ME AND YOU!! :D Awww, it gets me all goosebumpy and stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment