12 February, 2010

"We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars."

I keep thinking about the fact that I know who i'm definately going to be living with for the next few years and it makes me feel so stupidly lucky. I mean, no disrespect to the other corridors here at the lovely Maggie B cos I love everyone a lot and stuff but I honestly couldn't have been asked to be put with a better group of girls (along with Rhia who lives on Autism Lane and Emma who lives directly below me, it's fiiine!).







These girls, Emma, Emily, Polly, Nicola, Rhiannon and Bronwyn =
Ems, Emcakes, Poll, Nic Nic, Rhi Rhi and Winnie... Are my best friends.
They know pretttttty much every single thing about me. They have seen me so drunk that I don't know what the hell i'm doing. They have seen me cry. They have seen me laugh so much I can't breathe.
We spend too much time cotching in my room. We have the weirdest memories. We kiss farrr too much on nights out. We tell each other everything.
We are well good to be completely honest.

I wouldn't change them for anything. X


No comments:

Post a Comment