26 February, 2010

"I love you in a place, where there's no space or time and I love for my life cos you're a friend of mine, and when my life is over, remember when we were together, we were alone and I was singing my song for you."

I really hate how money seems to control everything.
I really hate how fast everything is going.
I really hate the responsibility.
I really hate feeling like i'm being forgotten, even though deep down, underneath everything, I know i'm not.
I really hate how i'm really quite unhappy with how I look, not just my weight and stuff but like, my hair and face and stuff, all of it' just generally not very nice.
I really hate how much of a worrier i've become and how much I worry about looking out for the people I care about.

^^^ I don't know how true all of that is, I just kind of started typing and that's what came out.
Score!
I've had an okay day today, was up at the crack of dawn (8am *dies* I know that's not that early but for uni, it really really is.) to get up and get ready for my presentation which was at 9 so yeah, did that and to cut a long, rather annoying story short, the presentation was pushed back until 10am so me and Josh kind of roamed about, it's fine I got a free bacon sandwich off him ;P The presentation went pretty well, i'm glad it's out of the way now... Never before have I rambled on about global technology and the media and the city of Liverpool :') I really amaze myself at times because that strange Alan man seemed to love it. I got rrreally sleepy in the lecture after the presentation and had a little nap, it was pretty incredible i'm not gonna lie, this was after I realised the woman giving the lecture looked like Konnie from Blue Peter... Oh she was a delight...
Odd blonde boy who was intent on ruining my nap: "It was pretty bad when Prince Harry dressed as a nazi but if that was one of our friends we'd find it funny..."
Konnies evil twin: "Um, I don't think i'd find it too funny if one of my friends was dressed as a nazi!"
Some randomer: "ARE YOU HITLER?!"
Yeah, welcome to Edge Hill kids!!
The lecturer woman/Konnie also declared that her writing was like 'a five year olds with special needs...' so yeah, I think a nap was the way forward.

This weekend should be gooood. Hayley and her friend Crystal are coming to stay and my cousin Mel and her friend Sam are coming aswell, house party tiiiimes. Parsnips better get better by then *growls* Yeah, i've got mixed feelings about it, it's either gonna go really good or completely crash and burn, it's fine i'll just have to get everyone wrecked :)

Oooh, I went on some travels with Emma aswell, we went and got some teeny tiny screwdrivers and some drugs from Ormskirk. The drugs were for Emmas evil cold, it's fiiine. Um, I spent my night in Winnies room with Win, Nic Nic, Emcakes and Ems having Ems read aloud what she wanted me to type for her essay, good times all round. I ended up copy and pasting pictures of celebrity men in suits onto her work though. We all ended up in Jens room before where I got a bit too excited with the cashew nuts, now I feel a bit sick :( I'm not sleepy at all cos of all my naps that i've had today (I fell asleep this afternoon back in my room after the lecture...) so yeah, wide awake now, it's fine though cos i'm not in till 1 tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment