03 February, 2010

Beautiful.

< 3 = I love how you sound when you answer the phone. I love it when you get all stressy. I love how much you love your pet fish. I love it when you text me every morning between 8am and 9am, don't ask me why, I know it's precise but yeah. I love it when you wind me up. I love it when I make you laugh. I love it when my friends love you. I love listening to songs that remind me of you. I love winding you up. I love how much we've been through. I love how passionate you get about things. I love how stubborn you are, yes, at times I hate it but shh. I love that we don't have to go to the end of the earth to prove how much we care because it's already been done, millions and millions of times. I love that I know that we will always be in each others lives. I love that i've never wanted anyone as much as I want you. I love that I must sound like an absolute slushy bitch typing this but I honestly don't care. I love that I could keep this list going on and on and on...

No comments:

Post a Comment