16 May, 2010

MUSIC.


"I don't need love, for what good will love do me? Diamonds never lie to me, for when love's gone, they last on... Diamonds are forever" - Shirley Bassey.


I've come up with a beautiful way to splash about my bizarre and wonderfully weird music taste on this thing as i've come to realise that music is the way that I express myself most, i'm so influenced by lyrics and tones and stuff, they can instantly change my mood and by putting lyrics on here, it might help me get my moods across a bit easier. Making sense? Well I am to myself!

I've just decided that this post is all about music, nom! Last night we went to The Cavern Club in Liverpool to see Emily's brothers band play. The venue itself is incredible, so small and intimate and the atmosphere is so nice! The band, Inland Empire, are really, really good :) It was the second time i'd seen them because we saw the at the Ruby Lounge a few months back and yeah, they were really good so I guess I can add them onto the list of people i've seen :D I remember when I used to use dinner money towards gigs and concerts, it was so good! I miss going to them all the time, I would like to bring it back pleeeease...

In no particular order i've seen - Inland Empire x 2 (had to put them first though to be fair, considering I just wrote all that up there :P), The Killers, Celine Dion, Florence & The Machine x 2, Beyonce, Lady Gaga x 2, Alicia Keys, Destiny's Child, Paolo Nutini, David Gray, Kylie Minogue, Roisin Murphy, Elton John, Spice Girls x 2, Steps (Atomic Kitten and Daphne and Celeste were there aswell!!!), Stereophonics, Oasis x 2, Maximo Park, Jay Z, Kanye West x 2, The Strokes, Arctic Monkeys x 2, Kings of Leon, Kaiser Chiefs, The Subways x 3, Jack Penate, Stereophonics, Snow Patrol x 2, Dead 60's x 2, Temper Trap, Passion Pit, Metric, Fallout boy, Fatboy slim, Imogen Heap, N Dubz x 2, VV Brown, Kasabian x 2, Pendulum, The Enemy x 2, CSS, Justice, The Wombats, Vampire Weekend, La Roux, Lostprophets, James, Glasvegas, James Blunt, Jason Mraz, The Rifles, Twisted Wheel x 2, Chris Brown... 

There's quite a lot more cos of support people and people that I simple can't think of right now cos my head feels like it's about to explode. FUN! I have Whitney Houston in June and Mr Michael Beautiful Buble in October. Eeeek!

If there were no objections involved and I had to pick to go and see people that i'd never seen before (cos i'd love to see a lot of the above again!) then i'd LOVE to go and see - Tina Turner, Aretha Franklin, Alanis Morisette, Corinne Bailey Rae, John Legend, Morrissey, Take That, John Mayer, Blink 182, Amy Winehouse, Ellie Goulding, Mary J Blige and Tegan and Sara and that's just off the top of my head :))

If I had to pick just one person to go see again who i've already seen, just ONE, it'd HAVE to be Celineeeeeee. The woman is immense and i've loved her since I was like, 4 so yeah. 

I would like to go to this pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease -











No comments:

Post a Comment