24 May, 2010

let me climb the living tree.

right, so that day to day thing failed miserably really. i don't like the restrictions that come with it, icccck.

quite a lot has been going on recently, all of which is rather odd and stuff and i'm not completely sure what i've posted on here, hm, i may have to go back over what i've done... oh, okay, i get it now. well basically, because all lectures and worthwhile/educational things are over for our first year, things have been pretty chilled here and have consisted of sleep, sleep, sleep, alcohol, alcohol, alcohol and for the past couple of days, sunbathing and lots and lots of sunshiiiine. it's been so insanely hot over the weekend, it's really nice cos all the good people from the other back halls have been out and stuff and it's not been too full on or anything, everyones just been chilling out together and stuff, hello slip and slide?! :')

anything else exciting? eurgh. bad, baaaad times, weirdness all round really. blah. apparently i've changed a lot aswell, more than one person has said this to me and it's just getting to a point now where i'm starting to doubt everything all over again and i've swore to myself that i'm not allowing myself to do that again. the way i see things, the whole world is changing, every second of every day, it's all changing, everyone all the time, is changing, me included. i would never dream of leaving anyone i care about behind though, i really wouldn't. i might be changing but i like to think that it's for the better, i'm learning to be comfortable in my own skin for real this time, no pretence or anything like that, it's far too much effort, i don't like it anymore. i don't like putting my all into something for it to get shattered, no thankyou.


i got my tattoo!! it looks kind of weird on that picture cos it was quite new and bumped up still but now it's healing properly and i'm a bit in love with it. my nana got the same thing on her shoulder blade and is really pleased with it aswell, eeeh! i've wanted it done for ages, since i passed my alevels and got into uni last year and i thought about it for so long and now it's done. it's kind of to symbolise my first year of uni being over and the fact that i've been so lucky along the way, to have had the experiences i've had and stuff, the fact that my nana has it adds to it more because she gives me nothing but luck and it's on my wrist to give me strength and stuff cos of the dgjfhgafdsfhg cos yeah, none of that crap. basically, i'm looking to myself for luck now, i think it's about time i did that. eeh! it hurt a bit, not as much as i thought it would though... i'm pretty sure i'll get another, i keep imagining having 'the dog days are over' on me and the more i think about it, the more i utterly adore the idea because i swear, i'm actually in love with florence and the machine, i have them at the big weekend playing as i type and i keep just coming out in goosebumps it's craaazy. i feel like i can relate to so many of her songs for so many reasons. iorgtjeshdiofhfhdfdf,nsekljdgtkjsfjzg. argh. i also like the infinity sign though but i'd want to properly design something like that myself. k i need to stop now!











No comments:

Post a Comment