04 May, 2010

(: I have other things to fill my time, you take what is yours and i'll take mine, now let me at the truth which will refesh my broken mind.

I just had a really weird daydream thing for a sec where I imagined smacking my head off my wall, oh dear, that wasn't nice. Also, not a nice way to step back into the blogness.

HI!

It's been a while, i've had stupid amounts going on. I'm not really a first year anymore, how bizzare and messed up is that?! My official lessons are done, I just have one essay due in and i'm done, madness! I will never get over how fast this first year has gone and I know that when the time comes to leave Maggie B i'm going to cry and cry and cry... I'm thinking that this kind of stuff should all go on another post, yeah, that's what i'll do. 

BACK TO THE POINT...

I think things are turning around you know. I'm thinking about myself more and it's good, it's nice. I like it. I've been throwing myself into everything, giving 110% with everything and everyone and if I get nothing back, it's cool, take it or leave it and all that stuff. I've come to the conclusion that bad stuff comes grouped together, not ideal but again, just get on with it, I like how positive this is all sounding, fun eh?
I don't really know the best way to sum everything up but i'm going to try...

my family + my girls. text text text text texttttttttttt. deadlines deadlines deadlines. bbc forms. realising i look like a beast, 24/7. ow. ick. no. hurt and acceptance. they've got nothin' on you, baby. alcohol, lots and lots of it. lack of memory. mrs nesbitt. brookside. laughing until tears come, crying until laughter comes. dave in cmist. trampoline. maggie b. manchesterrrr. old friends mixed with new ones. foam, always foam. acceptance again. bits of anger. butterflieeeeeeeeeeeeees. worrying. worrying. feeling weird for worrying. archers and lemonade, oh hello aldi. aliSON. mini bottles of vodka. hurty hand. michael buble returning. many playlists. cider. my parents telling me they're worried about how much i'm going on nights out. oh god, i sound like an absolute alcoholic...

i like being me, even if i do look like phil mitchell in a wig.


No comments:

Post a Comment