17 May, 2010

"isn't she lovely, isn't she wonderful?"

i had the most chilled day today, i loved it.

i was going to go and see my nana lyn but couldn't risk it because of my sore throat and stuff, it wouldn't have been worth giving her my germs and stuff. ick. i ended up getting up really late and just pottering around, i went to my nanas and grandads house at about three, had the nicest walk through the park, ipod playing, sun shiiiining, all the bad crap went away, it was immense, honestly thought today would have been loads worse but i've just thought about all the good stuff and yeah, it worked out pretty well. when i was at my nanas i watched this film on itv called baby boom, it was immense :')
<< i mean, just look at the picture, it's pure 80's :') so yeah, that was fun, had some food, a cake, cup of tea, good times. i sang 'we are siamese' to noel and he purred along then we did the circle of life thing then we chased a light, wowowowow. i had looooads of weird conversations with my nana about everything from my friends at uni to ice skating. found out something so amazing, she's seen the following people live - the hollies, the merseybeats, THE ROLLING STONES and STEVIE WONDER. how utterly amazing is that?! i was literally just sat asking question after question after question, just, in complete awe! aw, i can't even explain how much i love my nana you know, she really is my bestest bestest friend, sounds like such a weird cliché but it's really true :)

No comments:

Post a Comment