16 May, 2010

Day 04 - Your favourite book




The Time Traveler's Wife.

It's so much better than the film, so so much better. I literally went everywhere with this book, you'd find me just sat on the bus with my head buried in it. I'm usually quite a fast reader but it took me aaages to properly get into this but i'm so glad that I allowed myself to. Towards the end I like, gasped inwards and when I exhaled, I was howling with tears, it's beautiful.

"Don't you think it's better to be extremely happy for a short while, even if you lose it, than to be just okay for your whole life?" 

"There is only one page left to write on. I will fill it with words of only one syllable. I love. I have loved. I will love." 

"It’s dark now and I am very tired. I love you, always. Time is nothing." 

"Why is love intensified by absence?" 

"But you make me happy. It's living up to being happy that's the difficult part." 

No comments:

Post a Comment