11 May, 2010

LOVE.

How is it possible for one show to be so incredible? I mean, i'm probably just being such a girl by saying it but I don't care, I am completely obsessed and have been for ages, I know quite a few people who are the same and then some who are like, um, no, either way though, it all makes sense really... Not gonna lie, i've often found myself comparing my life with some of the things that get said on that programme...

"When things come too easy, we're suspect. Do they have to get complicated before we believe they're for real? We're raised to believe that the course of true love never runs smoothly. There always has to be obstacles in act two before you can live happily ever after in act three. But what happens if the obstacles aren't there? Does that mean something's missing? Do we need drama to make a relationship to make a relationship work?"


"I will never be the perfect woman with the perfect hair who can wear white and not spill on it."


"Maybe the past is like an anchor holding you back. Maybe you have to let go to become who you will be."


"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they just need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with them."


"The most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you can find someone to love the you you love, well, that's just fabulous."




I'm sorry but I really do believe that 9 out of 10 girls can relate to at least one of those quotes, christ on a bike, I know I can :')

No comments:

Post a Comment