24 December, 2009

"We all have guilty pleasures, they keep us sane!"



Well said Florence, yes, yes they do.

This pissing blog!!
Listening to far too much Rod Stewart
Will Young, I'm not even gonna lie, I love the man!
Loose women!
The Jeremy Kyle show.
Talking back at the presenters on This Morning
Not checking my bank balance for aaages cos I know i've been spending too much money then acting shocked when I realise I only have about 51p to my name (Hello Emily :D)
The amount of Jaffa Cakes I can eat in one sitting, it's actually pretty scary.
Simon Cowell, I don't know why
The fact that I prefer Danni over Cheryl on the XFactor, I can't say it though otherwise Nic Nic would disown me
Disney films
Larry Lamb!!!!
The fact that I have quite a few of 'The Rugrats' episodes on my iPod
Pie and ketchup
Mash and ketchup
Mash and branston pickle (thanks Dave Matthews)
NOM!
The fact that I can eat a lot of branston pickle on it's own
The fact that I can do the same with sweetcorn relish

There's just a few of mine. Scared?!

IT'S CHRISTMAS EVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment