21 December, 2009

Day two:

day 01 - favourite song
day 02 - favourite movie


Bleh, I have so much hate for the word 'movie'. It's so American, not that there's anything wrong with America or anything, i'm starting to waffle on with myself now but yeah, I just don't like it...



'The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return' - Moulin Rouge


I love looooads of films but Moulin Rouge is my absolute favourite.

I first saw it in the cinema when I was in year 6 and I was so close to walking out cos I just didn't really get it at first, i'm so glad I stayed! Even at the age of what, 11, I was obsessed with it and i've seen it over 200 times. Wow, how cool am I? Baz Luhrmann is the most immense director around so that just adds to whole thing but the actual story is amaaaazing and gets to me every single time.

Ooh ooh andddd Nicole Kidman + Ewan McGregor = <3!!

No comments:

Post a Comment