23 December, 2009

Day Four:

day 01 → your favourite song
day 02 → your favourite movie
day 03 → your favourite television program
day 04 → your favourite book

One thing I really don't understand is when people are like 'I don't like reading' or 'I don't really read...' I'm always amazed by it, probably because I love reading so much... It's so hard for me to pick one book but it was between this, Fred and Rose and Adrian Mole....



The Time Travelers Wife.

This book rrreally got to me and it's so much better than the film! Usually i'm a really fast reader but this book took me ages to get through, probably because it's so intense. It makes me really think about the way people expect love to be and the way it never ends up being like the expected in the slightest. I'm not sure if that makes sense but that's the thing about this book, it doesn't all have to make sense, it just is, it's like the two main characters, Henry and Clare have been given a really awful situation with him vanishing all the time but because they're so in love they just deal with what's given to them.
Aw, just read it, it's amaaazing.

"Sometimes I'm happy when he's gone, but I'm always happy when he returns."

"I won't ever leave you, even though you're always leaving me."
"We laugh and laugh, and nothing can ever be sad, no one can be lost, or dead, or far away: right now we are here, and nothing can mar our perfection, or steal the joy of this perfect moment."

"There is only one page left to write on. I will fill it with words of only one syllable. I love. I have loved. I will love."

No comments:

Post a Comment