20 December, 2009

Hello...

Hmm, straaaange.

I read this thing in one of my uni handbook things and next year we've got to do something blog based so I figured i'd get a bit of a headstart... Aw, imagine if I put my other one on? *Dies* Remember the days of diaries?! Good times. I'm going on like I don't have one, I do, Cat's mum got it me for my 18th, it's amazing, it has blue and gold cats on. It's in the top drawer next to my bed at uni, just in case you wanted to go and look at it. Not that you'd want to. Not that I know who 'you' are. Wow, i'm officially insane. Score.

I'm going to shut my face now!

Actually, i'm not at all. This is my beast and if you don't like it then you just shoo off. This will probably be the only normal one of these that I do, everything else is probably going to consist of drunken ramblings, lyric stuff and picture stuff [Note to self, stop saying stuff, idiot!] Things won't get overly personal because that would just be silly but yeah...

Let's see how it goes shall we?

- N x

No comments:

Post a Comment