26 December, 2009

It's official, I am the crazy cat lady. 24.12.09














Yep, that's me. Blah. Pheebo died :(

I'm not gonna lie, i'm absolutely gutted. He wasn't even one and he came when I found out about the whole twatfuckerwasteofspacedickarsetossergrrrrrrrrrrr stuff and yeah. I found out this morning and was so upset. My mum took me to get my nana and grandad a new kitten today, he's pretty cute. He's called Noel :) Becaussseeeee, it's christmassy and stuff, Noel Gallagher and Noel Edmonds (hello deal or no deal!) when the pet shop people were putting newspaper in his tray they picked some with Noel Edmonds face on, good times. Ahh, can't forget Lous mum aswell, Noeleeeen, Noeleeeeen (8) :D

I've spent all day at my nanas today with her and the new kitty cat which was pretty nice. I kept going on and on about this year being the worst ever (not just cos of Pheebo, just thought i'd slip that in incase you all think i'm on the edge of suicide) and me and my nana ended up having a really indepth conversation about everything and she started going on about how lucky I am to have such nice friends and stuff, it was really nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment