29 December, 2009

Chug, chug, chug...

Gaaaah, today was probably the most boring day of my life so far. Fact.

The most exciting thing I did was go and visit my dad's mum in hospital at about 5ish with my mum. I sat there, ate some quality street, discussed how i've been craving alcohol a lot recently (I think my mum's getting a bit scared now) and that was pretty much it. She seems alright though which is the main thing, i'm glad I went. The whole thing involved me getting dressed at about 4.30pm and by 7.00pm I was getting in my pyjamas again, score!

You know what, I doubt it was the most boring day of my entireee life. I (ooh just turned my lamp off with my foot and got a bit scared!) remember once when I was about 4, my mum was in bed, I remember her having a cold or something and my dad was downstairs and I got bored so went to play in my bedroom. I locked myself in with my cat Mitzi and decided to play with my plastic kitchen and Mr Frosty ice cube maker thing. I poured my juice into the ice tray and sat there, with Mitzi, waiting for the plastic kitchen (hello Fisher Price) to freeze my ice cubes. That was a dark day.

As of tomorrow, well, today, this holiday is going to flip right around. Yes, that's right, i've just decided. It's gonna be plans plans plansss. I'm not completely sure how these plans will be funded as I am absolutely broke but we'll work something out, £11 for a bus pass and i'm good to go! I'm seeing Cat tomorrow, we're going to visit Noel and see Nine at the cinema, i'm very excited about both of these things :) I'll have to be careful that I don't like, explode with happiness due to actually being out of the house doing things that could be considered as, dare I say it, fun :) On Wednesday I think i'm seeing Gnome which will be nice cos i'll get to give her one of her Christmas presentsssss. Blah, i'm trying not to think about NYE, no plans for that badboy as of yet, it's fine though, it'll work out, it always does.

Eeeeh, it's all about 2010 now! I had this crazy idea to make a list of crrrazy things to do throughout the year and me and my girls from uni are gonna do it, i'm so excited! We've already decided we're camping in pop up tents ("Oh my god, they're on offer at Argos!" well said Ems!) somewhere on campus, we're making a time capsule, we're going to Berlin... It goes on from that really and I can't wait!

"Drink my beer and smoke my weed, my good friends is all I need, man I love college, I love drinking, I love women, I love drinking. Now if everybody would please, put there drink as high as they can and repeat after me 'Chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug, freshman, freshman, freshman, freshman, freshman..." :'''D

No comments:

Post a Comment