27 March, 2010

o.O

I never, ever know how to start these things off you know :/

I'm actually going to type and type tonight, none of this weird cryptic crap, no, no more of that, just pure, open honesty, let's goooo.

I'm actually feeling alright. One minute i'll be fine then the next i'll be in complete turmoil, honestly, never experienced anything like this before, to say it's stressful is an absolute understatement but yeah... I know that things always work out how they're meant to in the end and I accept that, i'll accept anything that's thrown at me, I honestly don't have the strength to fight it anymore, it's just the waiting around for things to work out how they're meant to, that's the tricky bit.

Keeping busy is key, it's pretty fun aswell :D

I went to see The Bounty Hunter the other night with Naomi. We went to a late showing and ended up sat on tesco bench for almost two hours discussing everything, it was so nice. Ooh weirdness! Take back this city just came on my itunes whilst i'm talking about Naomi, I love it when things like that happen. The film was really good aswell, mmm Jennifer Aniston, mmm Gerard Butler. Absolutely delicious serrriously :)

I ended up driving round what seemed like the world with Jack the other night aswell which was nice, odd but nice! We were meant to be going to the cinema but he 'couldn't be arsed' so we ended up driving to Bramhall, Davenport, Hazel Grove, some other random place and some other place after that, then we went to the massive tesco in Stockport and I got some salt and vinegar crisps and some juice, it took me 40 minutes to eat my crisps, i'm not too sure what's wrong with me and my weirdness with crisps... So yeah, that was fun.

I went to town with Caz today which consisted of me having a happy meal whilst she was falling asleep, a random look around Schuh, a strange amount of buskers - a rapper and a saxaphone and an old man with a microphone, cd player and a pop party album, my god I love Manchester! a really strange bus journey that seemed to last foreverrrr, an icky man with cigarettes, krispy kreeeeemes, nanny mcphee 2 :D and random walks, all in all, a pretty good day :))

I've been having loads of really in depth conversations on msn with Rhia and Emma recently, it's the best thing in the worrrrld. Honestly, the other night we were just there for like, 4 hours discussing EVERYTHING and when I say everything, I really mean it. I feel so stupidly blessed to have friends like them and the other four, it scares me sometimes cos I really can't imagine them not being in my life. Wow, things got a bit deep then...

K how good is Daniel Bedingfield's first album?! Seriously! It's one of those that I can put on and listen to from start to finish, I love it! Owww, my legs itchy :/ I've already started spending my next bit of loan in my head, mmm, I honestly cannot wait! Those shoe boot things from River Island? As good as miiine mate ;) Oh no, I think the pointless rambling is about to start, ahah, as if all of this isn't pointless rambling?!

YOU SAID I'M ARRESTING,
YOU SAID I HAD HEAT,
I REALLY THOUGHT THAT WE'D GO FURTHER,
THE SECOND TIME WE'D MEET,
I'M TIRED OF TRYING TO KEEP YOU,
ALL I WANT TO DO IS SLEEP,
AND MAYBE WHEN I'M SLEEPING,
YOU'LL GET BACK ON YOUR FEET,
MAYBE WE FORGOT, ALL THE THINGS WE ARE WHEN WE ARE TOGETHER.

No comments:

Post a Comment