16 March, 2010

:)

I've been neglecting this quite a lot again recently, not too sure why I even bother writing it anymore as i'm pretty sure not a single person reads it, whatever, it'll be a nice thing for me to look back over in a few months or whatever, let's just wait and see...

Back on track yeah? So i've been neglecting this, i've had loads going on though uni wise and stuff and to be honest, my head's been a bit all over the place recently, not even sure why but it's been going on a while now and i'm under the impression that it's not going to go away. Get used to it? Suuuure, why not?!

I spent this past weekend at Emmas house in Peterborough and i'm not even joking when I say I had the nicest time i've had in a while :) It was such a chill and just nice to be somewhere a bit different... I missed the rest of my girls and stuff but I think I was going quite insane with all my stupid thoughts and I think that a change of scenery has done me good, i'm pretty sure i'm looking at things slightly differently now which has to count for something. Anyway, I had such a nice time, so surreal at times but overall it was just nice :)






























As you can see, I spent pretty much the entire weekend laughing like an absolute weirdo, it was exactly what I needed :) Thankyou Parsnipssss, my partner in crime! Hm, what else has been going on? Michael Buble tickets! As you can tell from the previous post, i'm stupidly excited about that one! Not even bothered, I absolutely love the man! Anything else? Money things have gotten a bit silly now but i'm pretty sure i'm getting on top of things a bit more now. I go home for Easter on Saturday, can't believe how ridiculously fast this year is going! I don't really think anything else that major has been going on, everything here is still the same really, the work is pretty hard, i'm still weird as ever but it's all good cos I have my girls to make me look that bit more normal :)



No comments:

Post a Comment