16 March, 2010

it's getting a bit late for this sort of thing...

Back of the scooter, I clutch your waist, we rode away into the night where reality breaks. I look at you and take a picture with my hands, not much to do, sit and laugh away at things. We're on the ride and we're still jumping in and we're on the ride and we're still jumping into rivers. There's no fight, there's no challenges with you, just the night the crescent sunshine right on cue, come inside, we don't need anything or need anyone or any place, just the sun, just the sun. We're on the ride, we're still jumping in, we're still jumping into rivers, into rivers. Everything's changing colours, so everything seems so perfect, we won't know each other tomorrow but everyday's been worth it, we're on the run and we're still jumping in...
You took the part that was once my heart, so why not take all of me?
"It's the way I miss you, even before you leave."

No comments:

Post a Comment