31 March, 2010

I love you so much that sometimes I forget to breathe.

I don't like being on such a downer but I really am at the minute, for very obvious reasons.
I wish I wasn't but I am and i'm trying to deal with it as best as I can.
I'm not all about the sadness though, I like lots of things :)

I like clean bedding.
I like walking in the rain.
I like walking round the park for hours listening to my iPod.
I like laughing so much it hurts.
I like it when i'm hungry and I remember my mum's been shopping that day, nom.
I like late nights and lie ins.
I like having really long baths.
I like reading for ages.
I like seeing Manchester when i've been away from it for a while.
I like finding songs that match my emotions exactly.
I like good films.
I like weird videos.
I like sandwiches.
I like catssssssss.
I like downloading music.
I like letters.
I like lamps.

I like LOADS of things.
I just like them so much better when i'm with you.
I like everything better with you.

You're the one thing I truly love.

No comments:

Post a Comment