31 March, 2010

Just a small town girl, living in lonely world xo

I'm on msn to the lovely Princess Rhi Rhi and this is what I just said; I'm tryna do a blog which means I have to go into my thoughts, not sure if that's a good thing or not...

She just told me to dedicate it to her, I might do just that you know, get the creativity running and stuff :))

This girl is pretty immense. It's that simple really. She has made me see that opposites really do attract, it's really strange cos she's an absolute girlie girl and i'm not so much and I used to think that she only made me realise that opposites attract, they rub off onto each other cos I find myself relating to her in a way I never really thought I would and I really like it. She doesn't even go to Maggie B ("SHE DOESN'T EVEN GO HERE!!") yet everyone absolutely loves her and she just chills in on our hall meetings and stuff ("It's like St. Trinians!") which just goes to show how immense she is. Seriously, I freak out when she's not cotching around halls, I get seriously worried! We have been close for a good while now, obvsssss but over this holiday we've been speaking loooads (seriously, none of my beautiful group of girlies have lives, it's a joke.) not just about the random crap (hello stalking mel c?!) but really important things aswell, it's weird cos I know the things that she has said and told me and whatever are things that i'm going to keep with me for the rest of my life and that to me is pretty crazy but I love it because i'd quite like to keep her in my life for that amount of time aswell, that amount of time being the rest of my life :) This is gonna be stupidly cringey and stuff so look away now but I really wish she'd realise that she is a princess in her own right, not a disney one, one better than that, one that I admire, one that I get paraletic with, one that I repect and one that is one of the bestest friends I could everrr ask for!
xoxoxoxoxoxox




No comments:

Post a Comment