23 March, 2010

I will show you, you're so much better than you know.

"Maybe when your heart at soul are burning at you, you might see, that everytime i'm talking to you, it's always over too soon, everyday feels so incomplete til you walk into the room."
It'd be so much easier if I didn't feel this way. So why do I love feeling this way? I love it and hate it all at the same time. Oh Natasha, baaaabe, sort your life out please. I completely understand why this is happening and I agree with it yet at the same time, I don't understand any of it and I completely disagree with all of it. It's such a mess. I'm the one making it into a mess though. Why can't I just turn my brain onto something else? Okay, note to self, your mind is not a television. It's fine, it's fine, it's fiiiine, everything always turns out the way it's meant to, if that means the hurt, it's okay because it'll lead to something better eventually. Why do I chat the biggest amount of bollocks going? Seriously. What is wrong with me? This is not okay. It's not going to be okay. I don't want it to be fucking okay. Why should it be? I am so scared i'm going to forget a single thing.

I made the stupid mistake of going through my old box of letters and stuff last night. Clever Tash, reallyyy clever -- 08/07/07; '...you're wearing a red and black top, you look really pretty and i'm falling for you.'


If you had any sense, you would've stayed away.
PLEASE COME BACK.

No comments:

Post a Comment