29 June, 2010

YES.stupid amounts of public transport. the best smelling house on earth. ipodipodipod. blue ice pops are the only good  ones. dead grass. stupid amounts of sun. in depth chats about anything and everything. happiness, lots of it. bbm. textssss. catsssssssss. 'i'm at caz's, i love her' 'what the fuck are you doing with my phone again?!". the jokest facebook marriage in history, oh mama :'). having the best conversation with my mum about, well, my life. a bit of badness, ick. not getting a look in. england getting kicked out of the world cup. getting pissed off at how crap england were throughout the world cup. the gay village. flagssss. shimmy. straws and grinding loonatics. "it makes me feel so dirty but i like it". sex on the beach in buckets with chan. drunken lou. taxi bastards. lots of alcohol. some more alcohol. cinema times with naomi. grouchy. a pink blackberry phone cover, i don't know why. sudden raiiiin. two doctors trips. my silly ears and silly everything really, fml :') being stupidly excited about the plans for my girls coming to manchester for what is going to be the most messed up night in history...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment