10 June, 2010

Put your iTunes on shuffle and make a list of the first 25 artists to see your different music tastes, make it interesting and put what comes to mind when you hear that song.

OH FUN!


1. Whatever it takes - Leona Lewis // Reminds me of when things were really different.
2. Shoot the runner - Kasabian // Reminds me of being stupidly drunk at a family party...
3. I'm feeling this - Blink 182 // Reminds me of looking for distractions from work at uni and swinging on my chair drinking vodka and orange (:
4. Greatest love of all - Whitney Houston // Reminds me of watching that Lil woman from scouse land singing on karaoke when I was like 6, it's strange what you remember...
5. Light my fire - Will Young // EMILY :')
6. Forever more - Roisin Murphy // Reminds me of being pissed off with Cat over something silly at the gym once so I put this on rrreally loud and took my anger out on the bike :P
7. Born to run - Bruce Springsteen // Reminds me of Cazcaz, obvssss!
8. Fuck you - Lily Allen // Reminds me of being drunk and screaming this at passers by at the venue.
9. In my heart - Moby // Reminds me of leaving school.
10. Every breath you take - The Police // Reminds me of singstar :') and breaking up with someone, i'm not sure who though, how odd!
11. Can't stop - Maroon 5 // Reminds me of my life right now tbh.
12. Can't breathe - Leona Lewis // Reminds me of actually having my breath taken away at her concert.
13. Not fair - Lily Allen // HAHAHAH! Reminds me of being in Emma's car on the way to Skem and me telling her exactly what this reminds me of, oh fun!
14. Hey, soul sister - Train // Reminds me of having butterfliessssssssssss.
15. Like a star - Corinne Bailey Rae // Reminds me of sitting on the stairs talking to bexx for hours instead of being in food tech and when she bought the single from Londow, aww!
16. Stay together for the kids - Blink 182 // Reminds me of Jack and I have no idea why :P
17. I will be - Avril Lavigne // SHE COVERED LEONA?! EH?! OOH! Didn't know I had this! Reminds me of writing a valentines card. Ew. This version is shit.
18. Merry Happy - Kate Nash // Reminds me of Ellen.
19. Waterfall - Stone Roses // Reminds me of so many things that don't make sense but they all make me happy.
20. Cry - Alex Parks // Reminds me of being insanely loved up at an insanely young age :') good tiiimes!
21. This boy - James Morrison // Reminds me of being on holiday with Cat, Mama C and John :)
22. Balcony Scene - Craig Armstrong // Reminds me of Romeo and Juliet, obvs.
23. Friday i'm in love - The Cure // Reminds me of my last lesson in the studio as a fresher.
24. Best of my love - Cheryl Lynn // Reminds me of being STUPIDLY smiley when I should have been STUPIDLY sad, seriously, cannot go wrong with this song.
25. She's always a woman - Fyfe Dangerfield // Reminds me of my life tbh :P



oh what odd music taste you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment