10 June, 2010

we don't want to die, we just want to feel alive.

i think i'm having some kind of a breakdown in my mind at the minute, i really do.
you know where you get so wrapped in your thoughts and it starts to kind of, well, worry you?
coming back to manchester has been really, really strange, nothing like i thought it would be.
i think the amount of sex and the city that i've been watching has contributed to these strange things occuring in my mind. damn carrie bradshaw and her over analytical ways.
i have so much crap going through my head right now and i'm feeling to just type it all out, fuck it, let's do it;

- you're the only thing making me feel alive right now.
- i'm not really that surprised to be quite honest.
- does everything really happen for a reason?
- pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease.
- sometimes, if i think about you for too long, i actually get this overwhelming urge to just punch you in the face, it's quite scary.
- i just typed something but deleted it cos i didn't want to sound too bitchy.
- why the fuck do i care if i sound too bitchy?!
- the fact that gail platt is my background on my phone amuses me beyond belief.
- i officially find it hard to separate what was real and what was a lie, score.
- i'm finding it easier and easier to just shut everything out.
- it's strange how much of an influence music has on me.
- i love how well me and my mum are getting on at the minute.
- eurghhhh, it's a shame you can't just go back and erase things.
- do you honestly think i don't see what you're doing? :S

i'm stopping this now, my strange spell has gone (:

No comments:

Post a Comment