25 July, 2010

right, so here it goes then...

i've been meaning to blog properly for aaages but well, i guess quite a lot's been going on? :) but yeah, the pure pressure off lou and rhia is becoming too much so yeah, i'm baaaaack, hah!

SO much has been going on -

there was the night out in manchester!
















polly, nic nic and emily came to manchester and me and daniboi just, well, pottered into town and we went to opus and then stayed at a travelodge afterwards - HAH!  i can't even begin to tell you how messy it was, i think the opening part of this kiiind of says it all! i ended up getting absolutely slaughtered, looking back now, i was more drunk than i realised at the time.
there was the whole maddie book/parking ticket fiasco, riding solo, the lemonade in the bathroom, coronation street, we saw cat and britt and all their group and stuff, absolute trip ups with fisher in 'THE INDIE ROOM', complete heart to hearts with emily in the toilet, the fact that she did not leave my side all night, pure love for my girls, "IF YOU EVER LOVE HER AGAIN WE WILL NEVER BE FRIENDS! NEVER BE FRIEND!" - pahahah!, me sitting in a big plant pot, urbisss, robbing the bar of the travelodge, pizza and cider at 4am in the lobby, screaming, putting your love is my drug (full blast) on at 5.30am and reception coming and knocking on (we were on like, the 6th floor so that's saying something!), me stripping in front of everyone then just passing out, the room being absolutely TRASHED, they took advantage of me when i was drunk, the little shits... woke up the next morning and thought i was dying. we went to nandos with winnie and my head nearly fell in my chicken, i did not finish that meal, christ on a bike, i feel sick just typing things about it, i think i'm gonna stop on that subject now - OVERALL, AMAAAAZING NIGHT WITH MY BEAUTS!


um, there was the oddest night ever with bat and fish head :')
basically, it was meant to be me, britt and james going to the gay village but somehow that ended up being me, britt and becky and the oddest night going, baring in mind this was the first time i'd ever met becky soberly, hah! even though she bugs me like a bitchhh on bbm but that's another story completely isn't it arr kid?! basically, it consisted of a mad dash round tesco, beverages of the alcoholic type, the parent trap on bigggg screen, that bastard slug with nine heads, porky pig, crazed giggling/in depth conversations, dominos pizza - effort, bathroom, attempting sleep - FAIL, thunderstorms, clear outs, "britt take me hoooome!" - me at 7am, sitting in the car on my road at 7.30am listening to the radio, hull, glossop, cheryl cole on tv, mcdonalds breakfast, driving around aimlessly having had no sleep :') it just kind of went on from that really, it was so random yet so lovely, topped it off the next day with watching spain win the world cup/trying not to fall asleep :')














mine and caz's strange adventures that always lead to fun mobile uploads -















LOVEBOX IN LONDON!























my lovely, lovely emily invited me to go to surrey for a long weekend at hers and i was kind of in two minds about going and stuff because of my nana lyn being in quite a bad way recently and not wanting to leave my dad alone managing the phone and whatever but then i just kind of thought, fuck it, i'm not allowing my summer to just go by in an uneventful blur (which my gosh, it's not looking that way at all nowww!) so yeah, booked myself a coach to london and got the hell out of manchester and had the most amaaazing weekend! we went to lovebox festival on friday 16th july which was just immense!
at the actual festival itself we sawwww - the midnight beast, a bit of chase and status, the maccabees, mystery jets, ellie goulding, ellie goulding, dizzee rascal, loads of random dj's, some strange columbian jazz band that i fell in love with, um, that's all i can remember off the top of my head?
it was such a chill, we just pottered around with our shitmix drinks, got pretty wasted, spoke to some randomers, stuck together as always, just bliss really. absolute bestests at it's finest if i'm being completely honest. the rest of the weekend was such a chill aswell, nuff love for casa de cotton! < 3


























hmmm, what else?
one of my amazing best friends, lou, absolute blog stalker and all round bum guy, is pregnant, up the duff, has a bun in her over :D i couldn't be more excited for her and sammy babe (iloveyou.) if i tried, seriously, makes me want to be sick with general happiness really. *throws up a little bit* HELLO MARCH 8TH 2011. muahahahahahhhhh!
toy story three - INCREDIBLE.
claire bears hen night - spinnny room, spin spin, oh that pissing stripper with a flag...
finding pure hate in alexandra burke and kate thornton, i don't know what it is or where it's come from but it feels good to be a bitch :')
omnomnomnomnommmm!
realising that people just get involved to keep in the loop and it's no longer exhausting, it's just plain hilarious.
my string of ick dreams, ew. just, ew. 
BEST dream EVER. literally, ever.

i'm sure that covers a lot of what's been going on with me :)
SATISFIED NOW LOU AND RHIA?!
X



No comments:

Post a Comment