30 January, 2010

MORRISSEY = GOD

I wrote this yesterday, the 29th by the way...

STRAAANGE MOOD.
I've been up and down and up then down again but i'm pretty good now, I almost typed thanks then, not overly sure why, maybe i'm going insane or something? Maybe :)

I promised Rhi Rhi a birthday blog so she shall be getting one veryyy soon but i'm going to have a bit of ranting about crap time before that if that's okay? Good.

NO toxic friendships of any kind, just no. Everything comes out in the end, it doesn't matter how long it takes for the end to arrive, it will always come out. That is a fact, unless you have some weird stroke of luck but even then you will just be there, kicking yourself and dwindling your mind away in the past. NO. NO. NO. Not for me thankyou very much. I've had quite enough of it to be perfectly honest, just a bit of sincerity wouldn't go to waste. Rant over there then.

It's my birthday soooooon :)

I'm kind of looking forward it now, the thought of spending it with all my new friends is kind of nice because it's something i've not experienced before and all that crap... Naomi's coming to visit on the 6th aswell, that's the Saturday, the day before my birthday :) She's not been to visit me at uni yet and i'm really looking forward to her meeting everyone together and stuff... I decided before that on the Thursday before my actual birthday i'm gonna try and get all the Maggie B girls together for drinking games in the common room, hello ring of fire! Then on to the Venue. Naomi is coming on the Saturday so we will all have good times then. Sunday is my birthday and I think some family people are coming to visit for a bit. Monday is Winnies birthday and Carnage tiiiiimes :) I'm really glad I have the following week off aswell to spend some tiiiime with Cat... HELLO GAMEBOY COLOUR ;P

I keep getting asked what I want for my birthday but I can never think of things off the top of my head so here, this is what I would like, in a weird, no expenses spared birthday world:

World peace { Obvs.
Beeeeany times { <3
For everyone to have a good tiiiime { aw.
CAKE { fatty.
To lose about 47 stone { lol at the thing above.
Gameboy colour!!! { for game times.
A new iPod { for music times.
The new Friends boxset { i've lost lots of my discs, it's sad.
Florence and the Machine tickets, Blackpool, May 2010 { I.WOULD.DIE.DIE.DIE.DIE.OF.HAPPINESS.
A new bedding set { I like beddding, I was going to buy myself the Toy Story one from Argos, it was sold out, bastards.
A pony { not really, chill.
Some new heels { I don't need to explain that, surely?
£££ { see above.
Clothes { see above.
Alcohol { see above.
A hot water bottle { brrrr...
All of john legends albums { i love him.
Morrisseys live dvd { no words needed.
Some old dvd's { mrs doubtfire, that kinda thing.
Some disney dvd's { aladdin, aristocats, beauty and the beast, sleeping beauty, oliver and company...
Some new posters { not that I have any wall space but yeah... i wantttt, a smiths one and a 500 days of summer on.


PEACE.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment