26 January, 2010

Excuse my lack of enthusiasm.

I'm not very good at blogs.

I'm not very good at much lately but it's fine, it'll all work out, it always does.

BACK AT UNI NOW!!

It's so lovely to be back with the girrrrls again, when we all got back together I realised just how much i'd missed them all and yeah... Something amaaaazing has happened, we have found our house for next year! It's perfect! Hello 11 Wigan Road, yes, that's right, if anyone feels like stalking us, that's where we shall be living, oh how exciting! Pretty scary aswell i'm not gonna lie but it's so nice to have it sorted and stuff, we're signing for it tomorrow, fun tiiiimes!!

I realised something yesterday, I hate quite a lot of things. I changed my facebook about me thing to '...I like a lot of things, I hate a lot of things, I love very few things...' or something along the lines of that anyway, i'd like to go and check but facebook appears to be having some kind of a fit, one of the many things I dislike/hate, whatever. Hate's such a strong word. I hate that I don't seem to have any control over anything at the minute, I don't care how strong the word hate is in that case, it's very fitting. I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE that all of my pictures and music from my laptop have decided to go away, stupid computer man. I think i'd rather my work bugger off than my pictures and music, wow, that's bad isn't it? Hah, oh priorities.

City and Colour are beautifuuuuul, i've just decided.
"I've seen a palace in London, i've seen a castle in Wales but i'd rather wake up beside you and breathe that old familiar smell... I never thought you could leave me, I figured I was the one, now I understand your sadness so I guess I should just hold my tongue..."

K so it's like 3am now. I was watching Will & Grace but somehow ended up doing this... I'm going to sleep now cos this is getting stupid.

It's not like me, I never feel at all.

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment