12 January, 2010

Day Twelve:

...
day 09 → a photo you took
day 10 → a photo of you taken over ten years ago
day 11 → a photo of you taken recently
day 12 → whatever tickles your fancy

Hmm, never had one of these before, i'm feeling pretty spoilt for choice right about now...



I'm not completely sure how I came across Ellie Goulding but I think i've fell a little bit in love tbh, her voice is so strange. I had a bit of a limewire session before and downloaded looooads of old songs and Be Mine by Robyn was one of them and I somehow ended up with this version aswell = <3!!

The song rrreally gets to me. For some weird reason, it reminds me of being in year 12 and getting ready to go to college in winter, I remember that bit cos it was still dark outside and it was on that channel 4 morning music show, I think it was called Just Squeezed or something odd like that and anyway, it'd aaaalways be on and i'd listen to it all day in college, bet you enjoyed that story didn't you? Ahaaah!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment