26 January, 2010

I skipped to Day 16 because I felt like it.

day 16 → a song that makes you cry (or nearly)

Right. I'm an absolute mardarse at the best of times but music is the one thing that rrreally gets to me, songs don't have to be particularly upsetting but if they make me think of certain things or I listen to them when i'm a certain world well yeah, that's it then...

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
This is the first song I think of when I think of songs that upset me. I had this rrreally awful night back in year 10 and this song was on and it just really stuck with me and it still does, it's pretty beautiful though...


Damien Rice - Cannonball
I'm not eeeven gonna write anything here you know...


Avril Lavigne - When you're gone
I'm not gonna put a video for that one on here because I can't actually listen to it anymore so yeah, good times.

David Gray - Shine
Perfect. Perfect. Perfect.
"No matter how cold your eyes will appear, or how far the first night when I held you near, we're gonna rise from these ashes like a butterfly, take my hand, we're gonna go where we can shine. For all that we struggle, for all we pretend, you know, you know, you know, it don't come down to nothing, except love in the end, and ours is a road that is strewn with goodbyes and as it unfolds, as it all unwinds, remember your soul is the one thing you can't compromise..."


Dido - Here with me
Old schooool.


City and Colour - Sleeping Sickness
Weirdest song around. Weirdest video around. Sums me up really. Can't stop listening to it...



I'm probably depressing people slightly now so I shall stop. Sozzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment