05 April, 2010

I am a passenger and I ride and I ride.

I'm in such a random mood, I think the mix of emotions that i've been going through over these past couple of weeks have finally fused together and it's turned into me becoming more of a freak than I was in the beginning, brilliant, wonderful, super.

I keep going through weird motions of things. It's making me a bit mad to be honest, one second i'll be like I DON'T DESERVE THIS ARGHH and then i'm like, ohhhhno, it's my fault. Basically it's becoming a bit of a bore, it turns out i'm pretty impatient and I have idea how to handle myself. Again, brilliant, wonderful, super. Emotions = trouble, trust me on that one kids.

I just had some weird voice over thing in my head of Emily (gotta love her!) going "WHEN ALL THE SHIT HIT THE FAN!" :') I'm not sure why but it made me giggle, ah, i'm so easily amused.

I've had a pretty good few daaays :) All the girls got together and went to Leicester for Nic Nic's 19th which was rrreally good, pretty messy but isn't it always? I had such a good time, it was really nice to just forget things for a while and being back with all the girls after what felt like forever was goooood.

Hm. What else has been going on? Oh yeah, Cat turned 18 :)) I stayed at Naomi's aswell which basically turned into one of our stupidly long in depth conversations, lovely jubbly. We had Geri Halliwell times with Rabdy and Noel aswell :') Obviously.

It's Easter today. Dull as a bitch. My mama is still on holiday. My nana and grandad are on holiday. My dad and Owen had some lunch somewhere. Hayley went to Burger King or a drug den or something, I don't really know and don't want to ask, bless her. I stayed with Noel and had a pie. Sick. I watched > Celebrity Mr and Mrs. Come dine with me x about 47. Deal or no deal EASTER SPECIAL. Freaky Friday (old version). Summer Magic (I love Hayley Mills!). Charlie and the chocolate factory (new version, not bothered, i'd still do Johnny Depp as Willy Wonka.) My sweet 16 (spoilt bastards, seriously, some of them get me so angry.). That crappy new Ant and Dec thing, Push the Button? Ohhh no. Eastenders (worst acting ever, it makes me so happy.). What Katie did next. I'm not too sure how I managed to watch all of them, I was skipping between channels a LOT. So yeah, fun really. Then I had what can only be considered an emotional breakdown and ended up walking round Ladybarn Park. Again. Only twice this time. I got in, my dad went a bit crazy at me for being miserable and full of an attitude, made me feel rrreally bad and I was really sorry but instead of saying it I just bit his head off some more, well done Tash, well done. Had a takeaway. Had a bath. Joy at my life.

This is all getting a little bit silly nowww.

No comments:

Post a Comment