05 April, 2010

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know i've used this picture before but I love it, I don't know why but I don't need a reason.
I like doing things without reason. I like doing things with reason.
I love my friends and family more than anything. I love you a lot more than I care to admit, even to myself. 
I like music that reminds you of something or someone. I like Florence! I like cats, seriously, it's worrying. I like helping people. I like university. I like parties. I like sleeping. I like alcohol. I like cocktails. I like boys. I like girls. Problem? I couldn't give a toss babe. I like sandwiches. I like films a stupid amount. I like reading, books that take aaages or books that I can read in a day. I like letters. I like glamour magazine and have chosen that over buying lunch many, many times. I like texting. I like my ipod. I like long walks by myself listening to music. I like my own space. I like being around people. I like showers. I like baths. I like lamps. I like looking out of my window at home on really clear days and being able to see the outline of the main bit of Manchester. I look coming home after being away for a while. I like ice lollies. I like meeting new people. I like staying in touch with people that i've known for ages. I like swimming. I like Michael Buble, Paolo Nutini, Gerard Butler, Brandon Flowers, Ryan Reynolds and Justin Timberlake. I like Florence Welch, Zooey Deschanel, Eva Longoria, Katy Perry and Jennifer Aniston. I like fruit and vegetables. I like crisps, probably more than chocolate you know. I like Manchester. I like Liverpool. I like lots of places. I like men in suits. I like camping. I like Danni Minogue more than Cheryl Cole. I like juice. I like fizzy drinks. I like it when things are good at home. I like BBQ's. I like the build up to Christmas. I like my memories. I like photographs. I like Lady Gaga, she no longer scares me, I just think she's immense. I like the colour orange. I like money for the simple fact that it makes things easier, I hate that though. I like Nicole Kidman, she's my favourite actress everr. I like knowing that i'm from a place where some of the best music in the world has come from. I like last minute things. I like things that have been arranged for ages. I like picnics. I like sweets. I like kisses. I like hugs. I like freckles. I like m&s adverts, strange I know. I like Leona Lewis and the fact that everyone I know seems to hate her just makes me like her even more. I like peanut butter. I like takeaways. I like sounding obese, clearly. I like my diary. I like writing. I like scribbling. I like rubbish tv. I like gerberas. I like lillies. I like shopping, not as much as other people though, I tend to get a bit stressy/scary. I like buying dvds. I like people who can play instruments, it makes me very jealous though. I like remembering bands that I used to be obsessed with. I like finding new bands to be obsessed with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment